Sunday 30 December 2012

Papertake Weekly - Sketch!


Good Morning!
Before I get onto today's card can I just say that I hope all of you living in the UK that are experiencing the floods are keeping safe and warm at the moment, it's really not very nice out there!
On a lighter note this week's challenge at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is a Sketch! Again I have used these gorgeous papers by Papermania, I think they are just lovely!


I'd like to enter the following challenges:
ALLSORTS - BRING ON THE BLING
STAMPIN' FOR THE WEEKEND - USE SOME TEXTURE




INKS USED -
PB Sentiment Stamp
Papermania Back to Basics Christmas Papers
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Ribbon from The Ribbon Room
Flowers from WOC
Gold Embossing Powder
Emboss It Ink Pad
Cheesecloth, Dew Drops & Twinklets from my stash

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment