Sunday 30 December 2012

Papertake Weekly - Snow White!


Good Morning!
This week's challenge over at PAPERTAKE WEEKLY is Snow White! We would like your creations to predominately be the colour white or include Snow in the main image!
I have decided to give my card the white on white theme where you only use White papers but I have included a splash of red with the stamped sentiment! To make the sentiment a little more festive the Embossing Powder that I used had Glitter in it, although it's hard to tell from the image :(




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Sentiment Stamp
Tim Holtz Texture Fades Snowflakes Embossing Folder
Cuttlebug 'Snow Dots' Embossing Folder
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Magnolia Doohickey Die - Spruce
Red Glitter Embossing Powder
Seam binding Ribbon, Cheesecloth & Adhesive Gems from my stash

UPDATED TO ADD:
I took a photo of the sentiment underneath my Christmas tree lights so you can see the sparkle better! lol


Well today I shall be doing my Christmas Food shop so no doubt my purse will end up a little lighter! lol
I'l see you all tomorrow with another card for Creative Inspirations!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment