Sunday 30 December 2012

J&C Creations - Elegance with Spellbinders!


Good Morning!
This week we will be sharing creations with the theme of Elegance with Spellbinders over at the J&C CREATIONS BLOG! To start it all off I have used the same technique as I did last Monday for my card and created a Design Paper using Spellbinder's M-Bossabilities. 
To create the background I spread Gold & Silver Distress Stain all over a piece of white card-stock trimmed to size, embossed with a Spellbinder's M-Bossabilities Folder and finished it off by embossing it once more with a Silver Pearl Powder. To create the rest of the card I stamped my sentiment in Emboss It Ink and sprinkled Gold Embossing Powder over the top. I glued this down over the top of some cheesecloth and a Marianne's Designs Snowflake die cut. To finish the card I embellished it with some seam binding ribbon, a Prima gold glittered leaf and a white rose!




INGREDIENTS -
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities 'Music'
Magnolia Sentiment Stamp
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Prima Gold Glittered Leaf & White Rose by WOC
Heat it Up Silver Pearl Embossing Powder
Cheesecloth, Seam Binding Ribbon & Dew Drops from my stash


INKS USED -
Emboss It Ink Pad
Distress Stains - Brushed Pewter & Tarnished Brass

Thanks for popping by!
HAPPY CRAFTING!
NATALIE
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment