Sunday 30 December 2012

Charisma Cardz - Feeling Blue!


Good Morning!
I'm back today with another Magnolia card for our brand new challenge at CHARISMA CARDZ which is Feeling Blue! As soon as I saw the theme I knew this stamp would go perfectly! Also I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one loving those Pink Petticoat sentiments ;)




INGREDIENTS -
Magnolia Stamp
LOTV & Magnolia Papers
Marianne's Designs Snowflake Die
Tim Holtz Die
Flowers from WOC
Beaded Swirl, Snowflake Charm & Seam Binding Ribbon from The Ribbon Girl
TIm Holtz Ideo-ology Grungeboard, Wire Pin & Jump Ring
Cheesecloth, Dew Drops & Twinklets from my stash


INKS USED -
Acrylic Paint Dabber - Snow Cap
Distress Stain - Brushed Pewter
Copic Ciao Markers - C1, C3, E00, E21, E31, E33, R20 & B97

Thanks for popping by!

HAPPY CRAFTING!
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment